Aflac isn’t health insurance.
Let us show you who we really are.
If you’re sick or hurt, Aflac’s cash benefits help pay your expenses. The benefits are paid directly to you, regardless if you miss work or if your health insurance charges you for anything. You can use these benefits to pay for unexpected everyday expenses, utilities, rent, or spend it however you wish.
Thanks to SDPEBA’s group buying power, you can save money on auto and home insurance. With Group Savings Plus, you’ll enjoy:
- An exclusive group discount off our already competitive rates.
- Convenient Pay Plans including direct bill, EFT, and Payroll Deduction.
- A variety of other discounts including multi-vehicle, alarms, Lo-Jack, good driver, good student, gated communities, inside alarm systems, newly purchased homes, new roof discount and even a credit for new homes.
- Competitive rates on Auto, Home, Renters, Condo, Earthquake, Flood, and Umbrella Policies.
- Claims service provided 24 hours / 365 days per year.
- Customer Service provided Monday – Saturday until 8:00 pm, Sunday 12 pm – 4 pm.
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance.
For more information call:
Annabel Buso, CLU
A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
SDPEBA partners with Liberty Mutual to help members save $782 on auto and home insurance.*Visit Liberty Mutual to get a free quote.
*Average combined savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 8/1/16 to 8/1/17 who reported savings from prior insurers’ premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual. Savings comparison does not apply in MA. Coverages underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance. Equal Housing Insurer.